Privacy, Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions cover Heather Chan and her businesses including but not limited to Heather Chan, Master Your Intuition, Heather Chan Intuitive, Visions of Life, and any/all dba listed or omitted. It covers all products, sites, conversations, books, comments, social media and material that is created or provided by this business. If you have questions about this policy or the practices of this site or your dealings with this website, please contact us.
1. Your privacy is very importance to us and we do not sell or share your information with anyone. We may send you information about another item, product, person, or thing but we will be directly sending you these items and will not share your information with anyone!
The only time we share your information is when it is required to ensure the running of our business, this includes but is not limited to: Payments, Accounting, Email Services / Auto Responders, Hosting, Webinars, and Legal.
Any information gathered is for us to better serve you and to understand how people use our products and sites.
It is true that we might send you information about another product, person, or thing but we are doing the sending. The only time we will share your information is if it is required to ensure the running of our business, this includes but limited to: payments, accounting, email services/auto responders, hosting, webinars, and legal. Please be assured that any information that we gather is for us to better serve you and to understand how people use our products and sites. This data collected could include personal information that you input and anonymous information (i.e. IP addresses, type of browsers, pages visited, time of use, etc.) and may be collected through Cookies or other methods. Heather Chan’s businesses may collect person information about users during this collection. Any personal information (for example: name, email address, telephone numbers or otherwise) provides by such users may be used by Heather Chan’s businesses as they may determine, without any compensation or consideration to the user.
2. We are not providing professional advice. The advice and strategies contained herein or in any of the programs offered or consumed may not be suitable for you or your situation. These are meant for educational purposes only and you should consult with a professional where appropriate for your circumstances. The hosts, staff, participants, and owners are sharing what has worked and been successful for them and it may not work for you.
It is safe to say that since we don’t know you and your specific circumstances, the education within this site or our materials is general in nature and not specific to any one set of circumstances. We make no promises that what is represented in the material or sessions will work for you or your issues. We will do our best to provide you with information to assist you in choosing which steps to take and what to use for your own circumstances.
Heather Channot a doctor, or counselor. Heather Chan is a certified and registered hypnotherapist, a certified advanced life coach, and an experienced intuitive.
The Master Your Intuition Program provides a view into the process Heather Chan developed. We make no promised or commitments that using these tools or processes will guarantee you results. Although we are saying these tools and processes work for Heather Chan, it does not mean they will work for you.
3. Parents: The Material is not directed to children under the age of 18 and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. We strongly recommend that parents participate in their children’s exploration of the internet and any online services and use their browser’s parental controls to limit the areas of the internet to which their children have access. It is very possible that our sites or material might have mature topics relating to personal issues, medical challenges, disease, and the human body. Users who are uncomfortable with such topics or language should not use our sites or the material.
4. All rights are reserved. All of the sites, material, books, recordings, and products that are presented by us (trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents, directions, etc.) belong to Heather Chan and her businesses. We give no rights to reproduce this site, in whole or part, to store it anywhere, in any other format (digital, analog, in any retrieval system), without the expressed written permission of Heather Chan and her businesses. It is very possible that there could be phrases or symbols that may or may not be trademarked, service marked, copyrighted, or otherwise protected. These could be companies, product names, and/or brands, words, phrases, or depictions and use of these is not meant to disrespect or dilute the owner’s rights. Any use on this site or in any material is meant as a compliment, to honor the work, as a parody, and is used for educational purposes only. No illegal intent is made. The company makes no claim to material and the copyright or trademark belongs to the appropriate owner.
Any trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this website are the exclusive property of Heather Chan and her businesses and are protected under U.S. and international trademark law (unless they belong to someone else). Use of any of these marks without prior written permission of Heather Chan is strictly prohibited. The design, images, text content and overall layout contained in this website are protected under U.S. and international law as copyrighted materials. Anyone who claims, displays, reproduces copies or creates derivative works for commercial or noncommercial purposes without the prior written permission from Heather Chan is in violation of the copyright laws and is liable for copyright infringement to the greatest extent of the law.
5. There are no warrantees or guarantees given as to the use of the sites, products, material, conversations, sessions, or books. Heather Chan and her businesses make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Prices and product offers are subject to change without notice. Heather Chan and her businesses will not be liable for any damages, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the access or use of this site, or any linked sites.
6. Your ID’s and Passwords are your responsibility. If you are assigned an ID and Password so you can access and use certain areas of the site or another site for this business, you (the user) must keep it safe and secure. Heather Chan and her businesses has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any access or use. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR ID and PASSWORD IS USED – that includes any purchases made, failed login attempts, access from multiple site, communications, transmissions, posts, comments, and responses.
7. Heather Chan and her businesses reserve the right at any time to modify, revise, or otherwise change the system requirements for the site and the format of any downloadable content without notice or liability to you.
Internet access, use of the software, or use of a device may result in fees in addition to any fees incurred on the site. Software and devices may require you to obtain updates or upgrades at times and your ability to use the site may be affected by the performance of the software, the device, or your internet connection. You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to comply with the system requirements of your software and device and to maintain, update, and upgrade your software and devices, including the payment of all internet access, software, and device fees without recourse to Heather Chan.
Anyone who has shared photos, comments, reviews, posts and/or any other content gives Heather Chan and her businesses a right to use (once or repeatedly), alter, and remove them in any form (electronic or print) which Heather Chan and her businesses deem appropriate with no compensation required or expected for the use of such information. You agree that provided Content will NOT be subject to any expectation of trust or confidence between us and that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created between you and Heather Chan.
Each time that you access the Website or any of Heather Chan and her businesses site components (not limited to, social media, website, programs, materials, etc.), or post or submit content, you agree that Heather Chan and her businesses are allowed to use it as she sees fit. Further, by a user submitting content to Heather Chan and her businesses, or her sites (including stories, testimonials, photos, audio, video, and other information which may include the user name, photos, text, or otherwise) such user or provider grants Heather Chan and her businesses the right and permission to review, edit, use and categorize such content provided in any manner Heather Chan and her businesses deems appropriate. Heather Chan and her businesses shall have no obligation to return or use such content provided.
9. We like to keep it peaceful for everyone. Please note you cannot do any of the following without, at Heather Chan and her businesses discretion, possibly getting banned without refund from any and all materials, programs, forums, social media areas, etc. We will not tolerate any sharing of illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing on intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, anything that contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate anyone, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit any such content, but we do not regularly review posted content. You represent, warrant and agree that you own, or otherwise control, all of the rights to anything you share on anything that is associated with Heather Chan and that you have the right, if used on the site or other outlets connected to Heather Chan and her businesses, to use and post it. We have the right (but no obligation) to monitor, edit or remove any activity or content involving you. We have no responsibility, and assume no liability, for any content posted by you, sent by you or by anyone else.
10. We will monitor what people write and Heather Chan and her businesses has the right to edit refuse to post, remove any material for any reason on any of Heather Chan and her businesses sites, including any social media outlet (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.). Heather Chan and her businesses may employ any standard, at any time, all which is subject to change without notice, to determine what they may or may not alter. Notwithstanding this right of Heather Chan and her businesses, users shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages. Each user acknowledges and agrees that neither Heather Chan’s business nor any third party content provider shall assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by Heather Chan and her businesses or any third party content provider with respect to any conduct, communication or posting on this website
11. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability: While Heather Chan and her businesses have used their best efforts in preparing this site and their materials, they make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this book and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No warranty may be created or extended by sales representatives or written sales materials. All of the information is only considered for education purposes only. The conversations, advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for your situation. You should consult with a professional where appropriate. Neither the publisher nor authors shall be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial or personal damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages.
12. Indemnification: Each user agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Heather Chan and her businesses, affiliates, partners, experts, providers and others involved with the site and business, and their respective officers, directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of this website and its products and services by such user, or as otherwise set forth herein.
13. International Use: Each user agrees to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content and also agrees to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmittal of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which such user resides.